Feeling Too Busy To Smell The Roses Before They Die?
Life can be busy
Sometimes You're Just too busy To stop
In today’s fast-paced world, where life is often filled with competing demands, stress levels can be high. One of the ways people seek to de-stress is by buying fresh cut flowers. However, when those flowers start wilting after just a few days, it can unintentionally add to the stress instead of taking it away.
People are always being told to slow down and smell the roses, but what if they get too busy and the flowers are dead before they get a chance?
Research has shown that flowers can have a positive effect on our wellbeing. Studies have shown that flowers can improve mood, reduce stress, and even increase feelings of compassion. Unfortunately, without the right care, flowers can start wilting and dying after only 4-7 days — so you’re not getting the full benefit of those positive effects.
It can feel like you’ve just bought the flowers yesterday, even if you bought them days ago, and it can make the whole process of buying flowers seem like a waste of time and money.
Fortunately, there are ways to make fresh cut flowers last longer, so you can get the most out of your flower purchases. Here are a few tips to help make your fresh cut flowers last longer:
Are You Too Busy To Spend 2 Minutes?
This will only take seconds per step. Those seconds will make your flowers last weeks instead of days.
Are you still too busy to try?
1. Start with clean flowers: Make sure you purchase flowers that are clean and free of any kind of dirt or debris. This will help ensure that the flowers last longer.
2. Choose the right vase: Choose a vase that is the right size for the flowers you’ve purchased. A vase that is too small won’t provide enough water for the flowers, while a vase that is too large can cause the flowers to drown (and the stems to rot).
3. Change the water regularly: Make sure to change the water in the vase every few days to keep the flowers fresh and hydrated. It won’t take long and it makes all the difference to how long your flowers will live
4. Add flower food: Flower food is a special solution that helps keep flowers looking fresh and vibrant. It will help extend the life of your flowers. Just like you need food and water, so do your flowers!
5. Trim the stems: Trim the stems of the flowers when you change the water. It lets them absorb more water and stay hydrated.
6. Keep the flowers away from heat: This is actually super important: don’t be too busy to keep the flowers away from direct sunlight, radiators, and other sources of heat as this can cause the flowers to wilt faster.
By following these tips, you can make sure that your fresh cut flowers last longer, so you can get the most out of your flower purchases. It won’t take long either. Usually only 2-3 mintues. Even when you feel too busy, it’s totally worth it to get weeks of enjoyment from your cut flowers instead of days.
The longer you can keep your flowers alive, the more opportunity you have to reap all the benefits of having flowers in your home. Not only will you get to enjoy their beauty for a longer period of time, but you’ll also get to experience all the positive effects that flowers can bring.
Having fresh cut flowers in your home can be a great way to help reduce stress in today’s fast-paced world. By following these tips and making sure your flowers last longer, you can get the most out of your fresh flower purchases and enjoy all the benefits they can bring.
Make Cut flowers Last
Making Cut Flowers Last Longer Is Easy
Cut Flower Food That Keeps Flowers Energized With Caffeine To Live Longer And Bloom Bigger
Use A Fresh Flower Food That Stems Will Crave
Perk up your flowers so they stay bright and hydrated longer. Now there is flower food for cut flowers with the extra boost of caffeine.
Flower Food For Cut Flowers With Caffeine
Why caffeine? The same way you crave your first cup of coffee each day, caffeine helps perk up your cut flowers and make them thirsty for a big gulp of water that will help keep them fresh and hydrated longer.
It makes you wonder why no one thought of this before!
Coming soon: optional scents that let you take your fresh flower experience to a whole new level. Featuring scent boosters that turn ordinary vase water into a whole room freshener with natural and organic real flower fragrances!
Flower Boosters is the ultimate solution for how to make fresh cut flowers last longer and smell better than ever before. It is flower food for cut flowers that flowers will crave.
Learn more at FlowerBoosters.com